HOP TIEN TRANSPORT TRADING SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED
(Yen The Street, Tan Binh District, HCM)
– Make a plan to develop customers, revenue and report the status of implementation periodically.
– Searching for potential customers, maintaining relationships, developing more value-added services with existing customers.
– Consulting import and export service packages, shipping & forwarding solutions, quotation, negotiation, signing service contracts with customers.
– Actively carry out sales operations following company’s policies and strengths.
– Prepare quotation according to customer’s request, draft contract, balance purchase price / selling price and scope of supply for customers.
– Continue to take care of customers, coordinate with other departments of the company to solve customer questions, complaints, and suggestions if any.
– Understanding market demand for logistics services.
– Update new regulations on import, export, tax, customs.
– Maintain service quality through coordination with business departments, ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Other tasks as required by Sales Manager
– Graduated from college or university majoring in economics, foreign trade, commerce, foreign languages.
– Priority is given to candidates with 1 year or more experience in the field of Logistics, Marketing, Import-Export and Sales.
– Understanding of import and export operations and international trade.
– Have a desire to do business, good communication skills, work organization, problem solving. Able to withstand high work pressure, hard work, endurance and good team coordination ability.
– High sense of responsibility, will and ambition, honesty, determination to stick with the company for a long time.
– Preference will be given to those who can speak English.
– Salary from 8 to 10 million VND (Depending on capacity), bonuses based on sales.
– Fully participate in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance when officially joining the workforce.
– Enjoy holidays as prescribed, 12 days off/year.
– Working from Monday to Saturday morning (Morning: 8:30-12:00, Afternoon: 13:30-17:30)
– Dynamic, professional working environment, opportunities for personal development.
– Travel, holidays, annual company party.
Working address: 56 Yen The, Ward 2, Tan Binh, HCM.
How to apply: Send CV to email: [email protected]
Contact number: 0911676191
(The title of the CV sent to must clearly state: Full name – Position applying for – Company name)